CT Accounting offers outsourced bookkeeping services in Dublin and across Ireland. Bookkeepers record day-to-day financial transactions and other information related to the company.
Take bookkeeping off your plate, so that you can focus on your core business
Though vital to every business, bookkeeping can be tedious and time consuming. CT Accounting takes this off your plate, working either in-house or remotely, so that you can focus on your core business. The benefits of outsourcing your bookkeeping include time and monetary savings, no fixed contract length, having an expert on hand without having to employ someone, no hidden fees and compliance with legislation.
YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE
What do we do?
- VAT returns / RTD Returns – preparation and filing
- MOSS / VIEW Quarterly Returns
- Subbies Tax – RCTDC’s, RCT 30’s, RCT 35
- Liaise with Revenue on outstanding tax returns/VAT refunds
- Invoice processing & allocation
- Customer & supplier reconciliations
- Bank/Cash reconciliations
- Expenses claims analysis
- Credit control – Chase outstanding invoices
- Create & send invoices to your client
- Cash Balancing / Monthly / Weekly Cashflows
CT Accounting Package Offerings
We tailor our package to suit your needs. Once we have had out initial consultation we can develop a package to suit your business needs.
Creditors and Debtors ledger
From 200€/ per month
Debt collection function
Creditor control function
From 350€/ per month
Back office support
Budgets and Forecasting
From 500€/ per month